Sew Sweetness Pattern Ansel Camera Bag Comes in 3 Sizes
This listing is for the Sew Sweetness Pattern only.
This pattern comes with 3 different sizes of camera bags, so you can choose the right size for you and your camera equipment! All 3 sizes feature a side release buckle on the front and adjustable strap on the sides of the bag. The medium size has one inner divider attached with hook and loop, and the large size has two dividers; the dividers help to separate lens and other equipment.
The pattern includes 16 pages of sewing instructions, complete with 31 step-by-step color photos.
Below is a link to the Sew Sweetness site to read more about this fabulous bag!!
Small 8” (20.3cm) long x 7.5” high (19cm) x 6.5” deep (16.5cm)
Medium 11.5” long (29.2cm) x 7.5” high (19cm) x 6.5” deep (16.5cm)
Large 14” long (35.5cm) x 7.5” high (19cm) x 6.5” deep (16.5cm)
Supplies (supplies in this list will make 1 camera bag*)
- 3/4 yard of Exterior Fabric (allow 1 yard for the large bag if fussy cutting)
- 1 yard of Lining Fabric
- 3/4 yard of Solid Fabric (for straps/binding) – please use quilting cotton
- 1/2 yard of cheap fabric (will not be seen in the finished bag)
- 1/2 yard of By Annie’s Soft and Stable (Soft and Stable is a 1/8” thick, foam sew-in interfacing; one of my testers also recommends automotive headliner fabric in place of the Soft and Stable – I strongly recommend either of these)
- 2 yards of 20” wide Pellon SF-101 Shape Flex fusible woven interfacing (or medium-weight fusible interfacing)
- 1/6 yard of Pellon Peltex #71 fusible one-sided Interfacing (optional but recommended: for a sturdy bottom)
- Plastic side-release/parachute buckle (they should be able to accommodate 1” wide strap – mine were 2-3/4” tall)
- You will need one buckle for size small and two buckles for sizes medium and large
- Two 1-1/2” metal rectangles
- One 1-1/2” metal slider (look for my Sew Sweetness Purseware, available on my site or at your local quilt shop)
- 1/2 yard of 1/2” foam (or green craft foam – the foam I used is 24” wide)
- Hook and loop closure (Velcro), 3/4” wide – for medium (1-1/4 yard) or large (1-1/2 yard) only
- *if making the smaller sizes, you will have a bit more fabric left over as fabric requirements cover any size bag
4 in stock